See if you qualify for a new mortgage before you apply. Fill out this quickly and secure form to Pre-Qualify
Welcome to Moneyline New York!
Buy your Dream Home! Refinance for a better Rate & Term! Cash-out available for any reason! Moneyline New York is one of New York State's Oldest & Largest Mortagage Brokers, serving all counties in NYS! If you're looking for a Conventional, FHA/VA, Jumbo, USDA Rural Developement, Reverse or Commercial Mortgage, contact us for a free online Quick Quote today. Get pre-qualified online or apply with our secure application. Same business day Pre-Approval!
*Our Home Loan Programs!
- Conventional - 3% Down/No PMI! First Time Home Buyers Welcome! Refinance to eliminate Mortgage Insurance!
- FHA Loans - Only 3.5% Down/Seller can pay closing costs!
- USDA - $0 down, and up to 102% financing available!
- Refinance - Eliminate PMI, cash-out, great rates, shorter terms!
- Hard Money - No Income Verification. 1 - 4 family homes, 5+ units, townhomes, condos, mixed-use, automotive, warehouse, retail, office, self-storage. Loans with as little as 25% down (75% LTV) Up to 80% CLTV. Great rates, fixed terms!
- Construction: One-Time closing plus we can offer you a great rate on the end-loan (permanent)!
- Reverse Mortgages - Stay in your home without ever making another mortagage payment!
*Credit scores from 620. Minimum loan amount $100,000. Same business day Pre-Approval.
Inquire or Apply Online
We work hard to ensure you have a safe, low maintenance experience with Moneyline New York. Get a free mortgage Quick Quote or apply now with our 100% secure online 1003 Application Form. We look forward to getting you into your new home - We make it easy!
Serving all counties in New York. Our specialty areas: Rochester - Buffalo - Syracuse - Binghamton - Albany - Hudson Valley -Yonkers - Manhattan Brooklyn - Queens - Bronx - Staten Island - Long Island
Registered Mortgage Broker, NYS Dept. of Financial Services, 3rd Party Providers
NMLS No. 35890
Copyright 2017 Moneyline New York, LLC. All rights reserved.