Loan Officer Positions/Virtual
NEW YORK STATE MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICERS! Earn 1.75% commission on each loan closed. We pay you weekly. No hassles. No bosses. No audits. No fees!
10 GREAT REASONS To Partner With Moneyline New York!
- PAYOUTS: Payouts are mailed within 3 business days upon funding.
- LENDER NETWORK: 25 banks and lenders offering Conventional, FHA/VA, USDA, Reverse and Stated Income on Investment Properties.
- NICHE PRODUCTS: First Time Homebuyers – 3% Down/No PMI, FHA – Credit Scores from 580, USDA – No Money Down, Stated Income/Hard Money – All States (Investment Properties only). Now offering Reverse Mortgages.
- SMALLER IS BETTER: Leave the over-head behind! Work from home. We supply you with Calyx Software, access to Kroll Factual Data Credit Reports and ONE Point of Contact! No more bosses!
- STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY: You will have access to Lender’s Websites, Marketing Tools, Pricing Engines, E-Sign, Calyx Software and Kroll Factual Data Credit Reports.
- PROCESSING: Our Senior Loan Processor has 30 plus years of experience. The cost: $500.00 per loan file! Optional.
- UNDERWRITING: Most of our lenders offer 24 – 48 Hour Turn-Times.
- VOLUME REQUIREMENTS: 1+ closed loan per month preferred, but we are flexible.
- OUR MISSION: Our mission is to serve our Clients and Loan Officers with honesty, integrity and competence. Our goal is to provide home loans to our clients while providing them with the lowest interest rates and closing costs possible, while providing our Loan Officers with every tool that they need to succeed.
- We have an unbelmished compliance record! Celebrating our 18th year in business!
*Must be a licensed NYS Mortgage Loan officer in good standing, with a valid NMLS license, and have a minimum of 1 year experience.
Send a resume in complete confidentiality to: RIgnizio@MoneylineNewYork.com or Apply Now
Rich Ignizio, Managing Member
Moneyline New York, LLC
510 Clinton Square, Suite 534|Rochester, NY 14604
P: 585.325.1760 | F: 585.325.1811
NMLS No. 35662 | Broker,NMLS No. 35890 | MLO
Residential Loans: New York State