Maintaining the health and safety of our clients, our team, and our community is our highest priority. We are also focused on keeping your mortgage transaction moving forward. This typically requires a visit to your home by an appraiser and a closing appointment with a closing attorney. At a time when social distancing due to COVID-19 (coronavirus) is in effect, we understand this may raise concern. In order to be open and transparent, weÃ¢â¬â¢re reaching out with this message to update you on our ongoing efforts to keep you safe.
1) We operate as a "Virtual Mortgage Broker", meaning you will never come in contact with a person.
2) Our secure application is on our website www.MoneylineNewYork.com
3) Upon approval, we will send you an e-mail informing you of this decision along with a list of required documents.
4) Appraisals will be "Drive-by" only.
5) Upon your "Clear to Close, we will set a date for a "Virtual Closing" - Online and by Telephone.
Stay home. Stay safe. We will all get through this together.
The Moneyline New York Team